UPDATE – “7 Vote Sniff Out” is Up and Ready!
Here are directions for the “7-Vote Sniff Out.” Please note that you might need to disable pop-up blocker on your web browser. Also, it works best from a regular computer; pop-up windows don’t always work with smartphones.
- Go to PetSafe.net/barkforyourpark
- Click Log in/ Create account in the upper right corner and log in with your Facebook account or email if you are not already signed in.
- Once you are signed in, click on the PetSafe logo in the upper left corner to go to PetSafe’s home page.
- When you are on the home page, a box should pop up with a question.
- Go to the top of the page, mouse over “Fencing”, then click on Wireless Fences from the menu.
- Click on 2nd item “Stay + Play Wireless Fence” and wait for the next box to pop up. (It may take a few seconds)
- Select Answer A to the question (1-2 hours)
- Click “See My Results” and you will see a message that says “Congratulations! Your next vote today on Bark For Your Park will count for an additional 7 Votes!”
- Select Wheeling, WV from the drop down menu and click the VOTE NOW button.
- If you are on Facebook, click the link that says “Vote again on Facebook”
And, please be patient It may take a minute for the sniff out question to pop-up.
Please save your voting until the Sniff Out is announced at 12:00pm EST Friday. Watch for instructions on how to get your 7 extra votes later this morning…..