Happy First Day of Summer!! Let’s celebrate by earning our extra votes.
Here are directions for the “7-Vote Sniff Out.” Please note that you might need to disable pop-up blocker on your web browser. Also, it works best from a regular computer (preferably Chrome, FireFox browsers); pop-up windows don’t always work with smartphones.
- Go to http://www.petsafe.net/barkforyourpark/
- Click Log in/ Create account in the upper right corner and log in with your Facebook account or email… if you are not already signed in.
- Once you are signed in, click on the PetSafe logo in the upper left corner to go to PetSafe’s home page.
- When you are on the home page, a box should pop up with a question.
- Go to the top of the page, mouse over “Daily Care”, then click on Fountains from the menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and CLICK on the “Drinkwell Pagoda Fountain” and wait for the next box to pop up. (It may take a few seconds)
- Select Answer D to the question (All of the above.)
- Click “See My Results” THEN Select WHEELING from the drop down menu and click the VOTE NOW button.
- If you are on Facebook, click the link that says “Vote again on Facebook”
And, please be patient. It may take a minute for the sniff out question to pop-up.
“The 7 Vote Sniff Out” is a weekly online scavenger hunt to earn 7 extra votes for your favorite finalist. Each Friday visit www.PetSafe.net for your first clue. The clue will hint at a webpage on PetSafe.net. When you find the page, a quiz question will pop up. The webpage with the quiz question includes the answer to the question. When you get the answer correct, you’ll earn a week’s worth of extra votes for your city!
NOTE: Facebook Mobile doesn’t support tabs, which is where the contest is located on the PetSafe page. But, have no fear, Facebook and PetSafe have all your barking needs covered. You can search for “Bark For Your Park” in the search bar of your phone and grant it permission to use your account, just like you would on the web. Once you use the app, Facebook mobile will automatically bookmark the app in the sidebar of your mobile account. As always, if you have any questions, email email@example.com. Please copy us, firstname.lastname@example.org on your correspondence so we can stay on top of any issues.